We're sure you've got a lot of questions for us. In fact, we've gotten some of them quite a few times already! Check out what we've answered a few times below. We'll be updating this section as needed.
Q: Am I able to get a discounted ticket if I don't want to ski?
A: We are not offering discounted ticket for those who do not wish to ski or snowboard. Your ticket purchase will contribute to other facilities on site, we hope you enjoy them!
Q: How do I book my band at LIFT fest?
A: We are no longer taking submissions for this years event. The best way to get our attention is on Facebook. Come talk to us, start conversations, tell your fans how much they want to see you perform with us. Chances are, we'll pay attention!
Q: Can I flyer or volunteer in exchange for a ticket to LIFT?
A: Please check out our street team page for more info!
Q: Is it going to be cold?
Q: What if it doesn't snow?
A: We can't guarantee snow. However Whaleback moutain has many snow making machines, and a north facing slope. This means that the mountain holds on to snow as long as possible. LIFT Fest will do a snow-dance right now, just in case.
Q: Will I be able to rent ski equipment at Whaleback?
A: Rentals available at Whaleback are very limited. Please check out the Whaleback website for prices and contact information, and to reserve your rentals ahead of time.
Do's and Don'ts for LIFT Festival, The Elevated Music Experience
There will be a bag search, safety first!
Do NOT Bring to the Mountain
- Glass of any kind
- Vehicles (there will be off-site lots and shuttles)
- Firearms or weapons of any kind
- Motorized snowmobiles
- Illegal substances or drug paraphernalia
- Laser pointers
- Chairs or funiture
- Chain wallets
- Framed or oversized backpacks
- Unauthorized vending
- Outside food or drink (one factory sealed water bottle per person, per day will be allowed)
Things You SHOULD Bring to the Mountain
- Warm and waterproof clothes (be prepared for wet weather, everything is outside, including the stage.)
- Gloves, extra gloves
- Skiing/riding helmet
- Skis and boots
- Board and boots
- Socks, socks, and more socks
- Ski pants & Jacket
- Lip balm
- Extra boots
- A good attitude
- Photo ID for will call, rental gear, and alcohol
- Cash (there will be an ATM on site)
- Camera with a non-detachable lens to capture all of the fun you are going to have!